Pay via EFT
Once your order has been placed and you have received an order number, please pay the amount into the account below:
Account Number: 623 450 479 15
Branch Code: 250 655
Account Type: Cheque
Account Holder: RunwaySale
Reference: Your Order Number
- If you are paying via EFT, please upload the Proof Of Payment (POP) on the My Orders page within 2 hours to ensure that your order is secured.
- Please note it can take up to 12 hours to process your POP, however if you upload within 2 hours of placing the order, it will not be cancelled.
- Please ensure that you use your order number as the reference on the EFT.
- Please note, we do not accept forex payments or cheque deposits.
Pay with I-Pay Instant EFT
Instant EFT is a secure payment service that allows for electronic funds to be transferred directly into RunwaySale's bank account using your bank’s internet banking functionality. Capitec, ABSA, First National Bank, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank are supported.
How it works:
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout and click on the 'Order & Pay Now' button
- You will be taken to the I-Pay page and you will select your bank
- Login using your internet banking credentials
- Select an account to pay from and enter a reference for your records
- The automated process will navigate and populate the relevant fields on your behalf in the background
- Your bank will send you an OTP (one-time password) or mobile authentication to your mobile phone to verify the payment
- Enter your OTP or accept the authentication message
- Payment is complete and your order is secured
Pay with a credit or debit card
- Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards can be used to pay for your order.
- Once you have selected to pay via credit or debit card, you will be requested to fill in your card details on our secure checkout. If you are using a credit or debit card for the first time, you will also be requested to verify your card using 3D Secure as an added security measure.
- RunwaySale does not have access to any of your secure banking information.
- If the payment was successful, customers will receive an email with an invoice containing an order number and order status. The status of your order will reflect as Payment Received.
- Every precaution should be taken from the consumer's side to ensure their details are kept safe. We don't recommend shopping from an internet café or public computer.
Pay with a RCS card
- To pay with your RCS Card, you need to be a registered RCS Self Service customer. Only if you are a Self Service customer will you be issued with a One Time Pin (OTP) which will enable you to proceed to the payment portal.
- Please dial * 120 * 7007 #or log into the RCS Mobile App to request an OTP. Once you receive the OTP, fill it in the Checkout page in the space provided and click on the “Order & Pay Now” button.
- Note: You have 3 attempts to submit a valid One Time Pin.
Pay with your RunwaySale credit
- Credit can be obtained by: inviting friends, returning items or receiving promotional codes from RunwaySale.
- Once items are added to the cart, credit can be applied on either the Cart or Checkout pages.
- After completing an order, the allocated credit will be removed from your account. Any outstanding amount (after credit is deducted from the order) will require payment using one of the above payment methods.